1. By using the website at newbingosites.co.uk, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take immediate effect during your first use of NewBingoSites.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use the website at www.newbingosites.co.uk.
2. NewBingoSites.co.uk may change these terms at any time by posting such changes publicly online. Please review these terms on a regular basis to ensure that you are fully aware of any such changes made by NewBingoSites.co.uk. Your ongoing use of the website at www.newbingosites.co.uk after such changes are posted agrees that you are legally bound by these terms, as updated and/or amended.
Use of NewBingoSites.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use newbingosites.co.uk content in any way. Any use of NewBingoSites.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of NewBingoSites.co.uk.
4. You agree to use the website at www.newbingosites.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes bullying, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene, inflammatory or offensive content or by disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within NewBingoSites.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. NewBingoSites.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the NewBingoSites.co.uk brand, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will NewBingoSites.co.uk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of newbingosites.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. NewBingoSites.co.uk does not warrant that functions contained in newbingosites.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that newbingosites.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of computer software viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying NewBingoSites.co.uk or third parties and their products and services displayed on the website are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of NewBingoSites.co.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of newbingosites.co.uk or any other third party.
Third Party Special Offers And Promotions At NewBingoSites.co.uk
9. NewBingoSites.co.uk links to a number of third party websites, services and special offers. The availability of these external services and such offers are beyond our control, and we are unable to provide any compensation or financial reimbursement for any monies lost or any damages incurred as a result of any offers made by these third parties featured on the website at www.newbingosites.co.uk. All responsibility for offers and services provided by external sites is theirs and not the responsibility of NewBingoSites.co.uk.
When you supply any personal information or private data to the website at www.newbingosites.co.uk (e.g. for competitions or NewBingoSites.co.uk community services), we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use such data. We must collect the information fairly and responsibly. We must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information and data on to any third parties.
NewBingoSites.co.uk will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and will remove it in the event that the purpose has been fulfilled. Where personal information is held for people who have taken part in other NewBingoSites.co.uk services (e.g. competitions), that information will be held as long as is necessary to ensure that the service is performed effectively. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 under the laws on England and Wales.